Monday, March 29, 2010

Contest - win jewelry!

Hey guys.

I was blog-surfing, when i thankfully found this norwegian blog: http://elenesjewelry.blogg.no/

She sells handmade jewelry, and let me tell u this; i'm in love with her hello kitty ear rings! they are super cute and super cheap! (30 NOK).

She's having a contest right now where u can win one pair of ear rings. You should know norwegian to enter her contest i think, since everything is in norwegian. And im not sure if it's internationally opened, but yay for us norwegian speaking girls ^_^ (and guys if they are into that kinda stuff...actually guys should enter as well, cuz if a boy wins he can always make his gf very happy by giving her the ear rings. I know i would be happy.)

So yeah, all you have to do is to write on ur blog that ur entering her contest, and post a link to her blog: http://elenesjewelry.blogg.no/
And post a comment there telling her that u did that. You have to do that before 4th of april. There will be 2 winners.

Good luck to everyone, and i hope i will be one of the winners ^_^
And don't worry if u don't win, you can always buy stuff from her online store: http://www.ellamote.no/


____________________________________________________________________

If u havent seen the movie "Alice in wonderland" and u love magical/mysterious stuff, then u'll love it! I at least did. and i LOVED alice's clothes in the movie ^_^ and jhonny depp is awsome as always.



I havent read the book, so i dunno if the movie was better or worse...

________________________________________________________________________________


So Ricky Martin is out of the closet..FINALLY! It's like everybody knew it, but he never confirmed it till now. damn, another good looking guy who is gay..not many hotties left for us girl :-|

3 comments:

  1. I love love love home made jewelry as well.

    And as for the ricky martin thing.. my god.. I thought he came out a long time ago. I was surprised to hear it all over the news and entertainment shows this past week.

    Anyhow, I'm loving your blog.

    http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware of any such contest otherwise I surely be its part but I know so I am going to participate in it. I want to see some earring designs. I really like Alice jewelry in the movie. I like cute and lovely earrings. Thanks for making us aware of the contest.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogglisten